Thursday, June 18, 2009

finally booked and (not) ready to go

Itinerary

After a couple of weeks of looking at flight options, I finally booked my ticket to Manila. Instead of my preferred AKL-SYD-MNL//HKG-AKL route, I booked the above itinerary including a 10 hour visit to Perth, a place I haven't been to yet.

I've also never been to Hong Kong, or wanted to go there before. But as the Hong Kong Museum of Art is exhibiting Louis Vuitton: A Passion for Creation, I thought I would stop and have a visit. It will also give me a chance to do all the touristy things such as visiting Lantau Island and Victoria Peak, and taking the ferry across to Macau. I don't think I can handle the markets, so I will stick to the shopping centres.

By the end of this trip, I should have 14 more stamps to my passport, and visited 4 cities I've never been to before.

No comments:

Post a Comment