Saturday, June 06, 2009

queenstown

Queenstown Airport

Weekend trip to Queenstown to farewell Qantas from flying domestically in New Zealand. Having to choose between an economy window seat on the right hand side providing the best views on this route, or in business class on the aisle was a tough decision, but in the end I went with business class and was still able to see out the windows on both sides of the plane. I was also able to see the fake Louis Vuitton bag the person sitting across from me had. Wonder why she was staring me up and down when I got on board with my LV carry on bag, messenger bag, and boots...

Louis Vuitton Queenstown
Louis Vuitton Window Display

I wanted the Louis Vuitton Faux Semblant Carre sunglasses in the window, but they didn't have the black ones and I didn't want the tortoise ones as they had been on display, so left empty handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment