Friday, October 30, 2009

fantastic early birthday present

Grabaseat

Thanks to the great Grabaseat website, I was able to score a trip to Hong Kong next week for $72.10! To complete their month of 100 domestic flights for $1 each day in October, they had international deals for $1 + tax.

There were only 10 seats and with over 7,000 people online at the time trying to get them I was super lucky! Current price for the same flights is $2,070.60. Will be going for a week and fantastic timing since it's my birthday on Monday. So will be able to spend the following 7 days in Hong Kong and I'm actually really excited about having the time to look around properly as last time I really only had 1 day because of the weather!

And if that wasn't all, I was even LUCKIER to book a ticket for my brother to Los Angeles next week for $122! There were only 10 seats available too and with the normal price at $2,320.30 thats a bargain as well! His flight leaves an hour before mine and he gets back Tuesday week.

Grabaseat has been good to me in the past, where I've had cheap flights to Wellington ($1), Queenstown ($1), Melbourne ($208), Shanghai ($550), San Francisco ($898) and now I can add Hong Kong to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment