Thursday, October 22, 2009

street art

artwork1

I stood watching a street artist using spray cans to create artwork for over 2 hours before I finally asked him to do a special one for me. It took me that long to decide what I wanted painted, as every one he did was different and I liked different parts of each. With a large crowd around every time he did one and being sold basically straight away by people who saw what he was doing, I was lucky that I got one made exactly to how I wanted and it turned out perfect!

I asked him to do lots of planets which I thought looked amazing after seeing the techniques he used to make them, and I loved the way he did the shadows on the pyramids so wanted them on the bottom. He added in the UFO himself which I think is a very nice touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment